Tue 21 Apr 2020
I hope you are doing ok today. We are seeing many examples of strong collaboration between our members and various levels of Government, organisations and companies as we all work together to best support, advise and help regional businesses across WA. We have included a couple in today’s COVID 19 update and will continue to do so in future communications. Our members are continuing to demonstrate impressive leadership and flexibility as they adapt to deliver services and activities that are vital at this time to their members and their broader business community.
At RCCIWA we are continuing to focus on:
- Collating relevant information and communicating concisely with our members, so as not to overwhelm
- Directing our members to accurate business-related websites and resources as well as building on our COVID 19 resources on our member portal
- Advocating to all tiers of Government to ensure our regional voice in heard in all decision-making processes and that priority issues are communicated appropriately
- Attempting to secure funding for each of our members who are providing a key role in supporting and connecting regional businesses and who will be essential once we get through this, in the re-build.
- Reaching out to our members directly and ensuring we are connected and that they feel supported
- Being a conduit of information, sharing impactful examples
Click here: coronavirus-covid-19-update to read further.
Source: Regional Chambers of Commerce WA https://regionalchamberswa.com.au/newsitem/coronavirus-covid-19-update-1