AgriStart is uniquely positioned to connect disparate parts of the Australian agtech sector to foster growth and innovation through facilitated collaboration, training and mentoring. Our staff have a wealth of knowledge in agricultural research, innovation leadership, research commercialisation, strategic business growth, export pathways, entrepreneurship, investor readiness, marketing and communications.
Our programs and initiatives focus on facilitating:
- Collaborations, capacity and capability building
- Investment attraction into potential export businesses
- Knowledge-sector job creation across rural Australia
- Raising the profile of regional innovation
- Helping build towards a world-class Australian AgTech sector