Latest information and advice, including economic and health support measures and restrictions.
Last updated: 18 May 2020 at 12.01am
On this page you will find:
- Changes to restrictions
- COVID Safety Guidelines and Plans
- COVID Safety Plan for food businesses
- COVID Safety Plan for sport and recreation
- General advice for employers
Changes to restrictions
Restrictions are in place for the following businesses, premises and places:
- food and drink
- beauty and personal care services
- entertainment venues
- sport and recreation
- non-residential institutions.
From 18 May, restrictions have been further relaxed as part of the COVID-19 WA roadmap, allowing some businesses to reopen while applying the following:
- up to 20 patrons
- 4 square metre rule
- good hygiene.
Businesses that can reopen include:
- cafés and restaurants with meal service, including within pubs, bars, clubs, hotels and the casino
- outdoor or indoor fitness classes with minimal shared equipment, such as yoga, pilates, boot camp, gymnastics and dance
- public pools (1 indoor and 1 outdoor) with strict rules
- non-contact community sport
- places of worship, community facilities and libraries
- weddings and funerals (up to 30 attendees outside).
For further reading click here covid-19-coronavirus-business-and-industry-advice