We are the peak body for the creative sector in the South West region of WA, connecting people, businesses, services and events with each other and with opportunities within and outside the region.
Creative Corner initiatives and activities include:
- Country Arts WA Regional Arts Network
- Country Arts WA Regional Arts Hub Project for the South West
- Country Arts Local Leadership program
- Emergence Creative Festival
- Film South West website
- Cabin Fever Festival
- HQ Co-Working Space at the Margaret River Education Campus
- Outaspace Pass linking Creative Corner members with other co-working spaces
- Free Generator Mentor Program
- South West Music Strategy
- Regular workshops and networking events
We are a commercial social enterprise on a mission. Embedded as an important contributor within the Western Australian innovation and start-up ecosystem, we deliver quality and exciting programs to attract, build and showcase the newest and most exciting businesses in the Southwest. We specialize in Community and Stakeholder Engagement, design and marketing and future skills workshops such as Hackathons, Design Thinking and Accelerator programs.
Located in the original Lyric Theatre at 75 Victoria St, one of the most beautiful and iconic buildings in Bunbury, we offer our space for hire in a number of creative and innovative ways. You can join our co-working community as a full or part-timer, a hot desker or you can even have your virtual office with us. We hire our facilities for corporate or private functions and have held some of the most iconic events in the South West from our Lyric Hub and our ECU CBD Learning Hub.